Arabic Welfare services during COVID-19
Arabic Welfare continues to operate during COVID-19 with some changes to our service delivery. To ensure the safety of our staff, community and clients, all core services are currently being delivered by phone and online only. For any queries, please contact us on 9380 9536.
Staying safe and informed
The COVID pandemic is having a large impact on our community. It is critical that we follow the medical advice and government instructions to keep ourselves and family safe.
Please remember it is important that we all continue to:
1. Wear a face covering whenever you leave home (information in Arabic)
2. Get tested if you feel unwell, even if you have mild symptoms
3. Always maintain 1.5 meters physical distancing
4. Maintain good hygiene (see video in Arabic)
5. Do not go to work if you feel unwell
6. Look after your wellbeing (see video with Arabic subtitles)
For any concerns, call the COVID hotline on 1800 675 398.
Get In Touch
Level 2, 61 Riggall Street Broadmeadows 3047
Level 1, 233 Sydney Road Brunswick 3056
News and Events
Work with Us